Sunday, 29 July 2012
Chapter 1 Finances
Sometimes this is an uncomfortable topic that can generate a lot of anxiety. If you have debts though, as most people do then its time to take a deep breath and really look at what you owe especially if any of the following apply to you.
· Your credit card balances are steadily increasing but your income is steady or decreasing.
· You can only afford the minimum repayment on your cards.
· You are juggling bills and using credit cards for essential items such as food or utility bills.
· You are near the limit on your credit cards.
· You are working overtime or have a second job just to pay off your debts.
· You do not know much you owe and are scared to find out.
· You are hiding the extent of your debts from your partner or loved one.
· You avoid answering the telephone to creditors and are worried about bailiffs calling.
· You constantly worry about money.
· You have used or are considering using ‘pay day loans’ just to get by.
Please check out our eBook for more advice. Follow this link. http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/164781